We welcome you and are ready to ensure a safe and wonderful holiday experience at our hotel.
It is our priority to ensure that your stay with us is a happy and healthy one.
Please find below some useful information and our action plan to protect guests & personnel against Covid-19 and some of the changes to expect:
• Before arrival we will contact you to check in via email in order to reduce the time spent at the check-in desk
• Upon arrival we will hand you your sanitized key in a one-time use bag
• Amended check in/out hours – Check out time: 11:00 / Check in time: 15:00 – this helps us to clean and disinfect the room thoroughly before the next guest arrives
• Guests will be asked upon arrival if daily housekeeping will be required or not
• Check out is available in advance, bills paid by contactless method and invoices sent electronically
• Social distancing measures will be practiced by our personnel
• Health Aid kit available in case of emergency
• For our guests’ health and safety, we have arranged services with a local Doctor who will be on call 24/7
• Sanitization of door handles and surfaces on a regular basis
• All members of personnel will be issued with PPE and have been trained according to government health protocols
• Hand sanitization stations throughout the property
• Remote controls will be protected in a one-time use bag
• Protocols according to government guidelines will be enforced when cleaning guestrooms and public areas
• We highly recommend guests to use their in-room WC and not the public one
• All in-room stationery, pens and leaflets will be removed from the rooms
• Guest directory information can be emailed to guests
• Air conditioning units have been checked and cleaned according to protocols
• Physical distancing must be adhered at all times by personnel and guests
• All members of personnel have received training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols
• Personnel will have their temperature checked daily
• Personal hygiene and frequent handwashing with soap is highly recommended (every 60 minutes for 20 seconds)
• Gloves and masks will be provided to all personnel and will be required to wear them
• Training of personnel to recognize Covid-19 symptoms and report them directly
• Front desk will have in stock travel size hand sanitizers, masks, gloves available to guests in case of demand
• Non-residents are forbidden from entering the guest rooms.
For the purposes of public health protection, the management of the hotel shall keep a record of staff members and all persons staying at the hotel (name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details such as address, telephone, e-mail) in case we need to communicate with close contacts of any COVID-19 case which may have occurred during their stay.